WELCOME to the Heartsent Adoption Program in Taiwan
We have worked in Taiwan for over twenty three years and have deep friendships with the children’s homes there! Children from six months to 14 years old are available for adoption through this program. We also often have sibling groups available. Couples applying for a young toddler in Taiwan can expect to wait up to two years for a child to be offered to them. There is also approximately 10 months to wait until travel to pick up your child/ren. In some cases, Taiwan will ask adoptive parents to make two trips.
- General Eligibility
- Must be married at least three years in order to apply for this program. Occasionally Taiwan will accept a single parent to adopt, depending on the applicant’s background
- Must be no more than 50 years of age
- Please call for more information and to make an appointment to inquire about your personal situation to see if an exception can be made in your case
- Applicants must be open to gender
- Programs by age of children: 0-3 yrs. (youngest; closed at this time), 3-5 yrs (preschool; open), 5 & up (school-aged; open)