WELCOME to the Heartsent Adoption Program in Taiwan
We have worked in Taiwan for over twenty five years and have deep friendships with the children’s homes there! Children from ages 2 to 14 years old are available for adoption through this program. We also often have sibling groups available. Couples applying for a young toddler in Taiwan can expect to wait up to two years for a child to be offered to them. There is also approximately 10 months to wait until travel to pick up your child/ren. In some cases, Taiwan will ask adoptive parents to make two trips.
- General Eligibility
- Must be married at least three years in order to apply for this program. Occasionally Taiwan will accept a single parent to adopt, depending on the applicant’s background
- Must be no more than 50 years of age
- Please call for more information and to make an appointment to inquire about your personal situation to see if an exception can be made in your case
- Applicants must be open to gender
- Programs by age of children: 2-3 yrs. (youngest), 3-5 yrs (preschool; open), 5 & up (school-aged; open)